Monday, April 18, 2011

Today is an awesome day.

I am thankful of today.I had a good raid.I had a good swim.I got to know that the girl i eye candied already has a boyfriend.I had a good talk with Aris.I found out that Shafni is doing well(he is in politics lol!)I watched the law of attraction that taught me about good feelings and bad feelings.Bad things only happen to you when you think about it.It doesn't matter what you are today coz its the result of your past.You can be whatever you want because nobody told you have to be this or that.When you were born there was no blackboard in the sky telling you what to be.

Good feelings brings about to good thoughts and the easiest way to do that is by doing good actions.When you like people,people will like you back and you will like yourself more!

No comments:

Post a Comment