Saturday, July 3, 2010

I need a new distraction.



I gonna watch twilight just because Dakota Fanning is in it <3

I hate being at home.
That is where i start thinking about my life.
All the opportunity i did not grasp.
The remaining time i have to live.
What i did not do to live.
What i should do to live.

If i did not have to sleep,i will probably just work for 24 hours a day.
Questions left unanswered.
My cat bugging me to open the door to let her out.
Then few minutes later bugging me to let her in.
Then she climbs and sit on my keyboard like now.

So how?Just carry on like this?
My life is supposed to be special.
And it is supposed to be shared with someone special too.

Maybe i should start drinking every night to skip this part
of my life.
Just hang in there and lay down till you sleep.
Tomorrow is gonna be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment