Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am not depressed



Nope i am not depressed or desperate.
I am just sad that life has only this much to offer.
I already have a mental map of where it is heading.
I do not see anything much in it.

You can remain a saint.
You do not gamble,womanize,drink,badmouth people
hurt other people.

Waiting patiently for a well deserved reward
from God.

What if it doesn't happen?

Man created Art and Music to celebrate life and its emotions.
Man created Logic to explain life's bad emotions and why it should not be followed.

I want to unlock life's secrets.A full life.Not only half of it.
To look back and smile.Smile and be carefree of life's necessities

To be a real human.Celebrate humanity with a full soul and spirit.

Or is life just a random collision.Where the correct collision brings a reactive chemistry?

No comments:

Post a Comment